Skip to Content
To start using a TT digital course app, you will need to complete the following steps:
#1 Have a Teaching Textbooks account.
- If you already have a customer account here on teachingtextbooks.com, this step is done!
- If you do not have a customer account on this website, click here to create one.
- If you think you have a teachingtextbooks.com account, but your password does not work, please click here to get a password reset link emailed to you.
#2 Purchase the full course or sign up for our Free Trial
- Use the menu on the left to purchase a course. Scroll to the bottom of the course information page to add it to your cart.
- If you are not ready to buy but would like to see how our program works, you can sign up for a free trial here.
#3 Download the course apps with the links below.
- Our apps work on all types of devices! Each course level requires its own app and each device used by the student will need the app downloaded onto it.
#4 After you download the app onto your device, set up the course for your student.
- You will need to use your Teaching Textbooks account email and password to log into the app as the “Parent.” Set up the course on the device(s) for your student with their name and a student password.