Teaching Textbooks Customer Service/Technical Support Job Opportunity
Teaching Textbooks is seeking candidates who are familiar with homeschooling to be a part of our customer service team in our northwest Oklahoma City office, 6501 Broadway Ext. Suite 300, Oklahoma City, Ok 73116.
Candidates should have basic computer proficiency. Tech troubleshooting skills are required to assist customers using our digital product. Ideal candidates should be familiar with homeschooling and have a general knowledge of and interest in homeschool curricula. A high level of organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and a pleasant and helpful attitude are required.
Customer Service Representatives/Tech Support Duties:
- Answering phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Assisting customers with account issues like returns and exchanges
- Submitting orders taken over the phone
- Assisting customers with placing orders online from our website
- Assisting customers with setting up and accessing the 4.0 app version of the program on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android platforms
- Troubleshooting tech issues within the customer service/tech support team
- Assisting customers with installing the CD/DVD based program on Windows and Macintosh platforms
- Creating and submitting tutor tickets
- Answering questions about the app and curriculum
- Consulting parents on student placement
- Responding to emails and online chat which may include any of the duties above
Teaching Textbooks will provide all of the necessary training. This position requires at least 20 hours per week. However, hours can be flexible. Full time work is available. The wage rate is $17/hour.
Operating Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am– 5pm Central
Business casual attire is required.
Contact Rebecca Liao, Chief Customer Officer, at Rebecca@teachingtextbooks.com for more information.