You can try as many TT math programs as you like—even simultaneously—from Math 3 all the way up through Pre-Calculus.
Each free trial includes the full TT program up through Lesson 15. Features include:
- What is the Teaching Textbooks 4.0 Free Trial?
To take advantage of the TT Free Trial Program, simply download the app version of any TT product (Math 3 through Pre-Calculus). You’ll be given access to all of TT’s 4.0 features (see list above) up through Lesson 15 (of each TT course). And again, you may sign up for as many grade levels as you like and there is no limit to how long each trial can last.
- How soon can I start after I sign up?
Immediately after you sign up, you’ll be sent an email from TT telling you the steps for gaining access to the materials.
- Do I need any other materials, such as a TT print textbook?
No. Each free trial contains everything you need, including a printable eBook.
- Does the Free Trial work on tablets and smartphones?
Yes! The Free Trial for each TT grade level is just a truncated version of our full program for that grade level, and since each TT product is now an app, both the free and the paid version of TT both work on tablets and phones!
- What if I have several students who are in the same grade level? Can I get more than one free trial of the same program?
Yes. You can sign up for as many free trials as you want.
- What if the free trial I signed up for is too difficult or too easy for my student. Can I try another one?
Absolutely. Remember that you may try as many programs as you’d like. So if some of your initial choices seem to be a bad fit, simply revisit the Free Trial page, teachingtextbooks.com/freetrial to sign up for others.
- Do I need to enter a Credit card to do the trial?
No! No billing information is needed, just an email so TT can build you a free account that gets you started.
- I’m ready to buy. How should I convert my free trial accounts to paid accounts?
To upgrade to a paid account, visit teachingtextbooks.com/ordering and select the program(s) of your choice. If you use the same email and password you used to set up your free trial, your grades and progress will all be automatically transferred!
- I’m ready to buy, but I have a large family (4 to 8 kids). Is the process for converting my free accounts to paid accounts the same as it is for smaller families?
There is special pricing for families with 4-8 students, so if you buy 4 or more enrollments, you should probably exercise this option instead of simply buying each course individually. Learn more about the Large-Family Discount Plan here: teachingtextbooks.com/familyplan
- I’m ready to buy. Will our grades carry over?
Your students will not have to repeat any assignments. You could also clear out the grades at any time if you prefer.
- If I ultimately choose to buy the full paid version of TT, will the time I spent doing the free trial be deducted from my 1-year enrollment time?
No. So even though your work progress will be saved, your 1-year enrollment will only begin after you activate the full paid program.