Skip to Content12-Month Enrollment per student:
After you purchase this course with the link at the bottom of this page, you can download and install the app for your course HERE.
Teaching Textbooks is a complete math curriculum offered as a series of apps (one for each grade level). Each course does all of the teaching, all of the grading, and has step-by-step solutions for every problem. These features allow students to work independently and take the weight of teaching math off the parents!
- Access to each course is for 12 months, plus a 3-month pause feature for scheduled breaks, like vacations or holidays. Parents have access to the student gradebook indefinitely through the Parent Portal on our website!
- There are a host of parent and student features such as a running course average, automated grading, a printable eBook, feature controls (for parents), and a place to work out the steps of a problem on-screen (for students), just to name a few.
- The Apps are perfectly designed for computers, tablets, and phones. They can be used offline for up to 6 lessons at a time without reconnecting to our servers. As a result, TT can be used on-the-go, anywhere and at anytime.
- Algebra 1 is a prerequisite to Geometry.
- This course requires a protractor and a scientific calculator.
Take a look inside the app.
Table of Contents Index Placement Test Course Description